High tea place: Stamford hotel

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

My flatmate S is a fan of GrabOne vouchers. Actually, so is my mum. S bought two tickets to a high tea with bubblies session at Stamford hotel on Albert St in Auckland. Us girls thought it would be a fun excuse to dress up for the occasion.
The high tea session began with a Moet champagne cheers.
Don't let the first glance fool you. To be shared between two, I thought we wouldn't have enough, but by the end I got so full that I couldn't even finish my dessert. We worked ourselves bottom up.

Bottom tray: Hereford beef, mustard and mayo / Prosciutto, buffalo mozzarella / Citrus chicken, cranberry relish
Middle tray: Scones, mascarpone and jam / Mini smoked salmon bagel / Stamford signature curry puffs
Top tray: Macaron / Opera / Strawberry and champagne truffle / Marshmallow

From the dessert tray I could only fit in a macaron. They were all very sweet. I really liked the bottom tray the most, especially the club sandwiches in the centre.
Photo fun with the girls :) Thanks S for the bottom two photos.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe