Last week of Aotearoa: Moustache cookie bar

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Every week there is a special cookie created by Moustache. The limited editions are only available for that one week. My favourite was the pavlova cookie, which was more of a pie, actually, it was so big. I missed out on the macaron cookies while I was down in Christchurch, but I was not going to miss out on this one.

Cookies and cream is my sister's favourite ice cream flavour. A classic. I find Oreos a bit too sweet to twist, lick and dunk too often, but A loves it so I actually stopped by Moustache twice in the last week.
Think we have sweet teeth..

Moustache Milk & Cookie Bar
12 Wellesley Street West
Auckland Central
Moustache Milk & Cookie Bar Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe