Brunch place: Miss Marmalade

Thursday, October 31, 2013

I pass Miss Marmalade a few times every week, and she is never empty. Miss Marmalade sure is a popular lady. I should know, because my own housemates love her farmhouse breakfast menu. Apparently they also do decent Eggs' Benedicts, so that's two choices I must try, there. 

I just found out they do breakfast cocktails. Seriously, who wants to go with me, right now? Definitely taking you here, M and A!

The one time I went into Miss Marmalade, I got a regular latte and a passionfruit muffin. Without lying, it was the most delicious muffin I have ever tasted in a long time. A huge muffin, too. I had half for breakfast and the other half for lunch.

Puppies very welcome.

126 Union Street
Brunswick VIC 3056

Miss Marmalade on Urbanspoon

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe