Coffee place: Mr Fox

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

A visit to a new local cafe. 
I wasn't intending to come here, but the cute Mr. Fox lured me in. Sneaky move!
The combination of needing coffee and needing exercise solved - morning coffee dash before work.
Clean, still quite quiet, the barista/owner was a very nice man who was understanding of my big note. I will have a smaller change next time. Or more time, in which case I may try a thing or two from the menu.

Mr Fox
16 Grantham St
Brunswick West
Melbourne VIC
Mr Fox on Urbanspoon

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe