Dinner place: Harajuku Gyoza

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Gyoza is Japanese dumpling, often fried. It's my favourite type of dumplings. After a drink with colleagues at World Bar across the road, I said goodbyes to get my dinner here. Welcome! shouted the waiters. At least that's what I think they said, it was loud and in Japanese, so I'm not sure. I wanted takeaway so had to wait a while, but the manager threw in some extra chicken pieces for me, with an extra pair of cutlery. Like I'd share my dinner, ha. The chicken pieces were nicer than the duck gyoza.

Harajuku Gyoza
9-15 Bayswater Road
Potts Point, NSW 2011

Harajuku Gyoza on Urbanspoon

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. looks like a cool place to visit. would you get takeaway from there again?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe